Prep time: 6
Total time: 6
Serves: 4 bowls
- 6 green onions, white and green parts used separately
- 2 cups gluten-free chicken stock (vegetable stock, works too)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated or minced
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, minced
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- Pinch of red pepper flake, add to taste
Roughly chop the white part of the green onions and put in the blender (or food processor). Save the green parts for garnishing the soup. Add the remaining ingredients to the blender (or food processor), until smooth.
Pour into a saucepan and heat over medium heat until hot.
Serve garnished with the green parts of the onions and some additional red pepper flakes as well as some lime slices.