Cook Time: 25-30min
Prep Time: 15 min
4 tbsp. of Melted Butter
¼ cup Dark brown sugar
2 tbsp. of honey
1 tbsp. of sugar
2 eggs, beaten
4 very ripe bananas, mashed
1/2 c. applesauce
1 3/4 c. Pamela’s Gluten-Free Baking Mix
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
1 cup of Ghirardelli Chocolate Chips
½ Cup finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Mash your bananas with a fork until they are very soft and stir-able
- Mix together butter, sugar, eggs, bananas, and applesauce.
- Slowly add in Baking mix, vanilla, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Fold in walnuts and Chocolate Chips.
- Pour into muffin tins, lined with foil wrapper (paper ones tend to stick)
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, watch for browning on top, make sure a toothpick comes out clean
- Serve warm and enjoy!