- 1 can (540 mL) Six Bean Blend, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (170 mL) Flaked Albacore White Tuna in Water, drained
- 1 cup (250 mL) canned artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed, quartered
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 2 tbsp capers, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups lightly packed spinach
In a large bowl, add beans, tuna, artichokes, red onion, and capers and stir to break up tuna.
In a small bowl, whisk together oil, 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice, Italian seasoning, and salt. Pour over tuna mixture. Add spinach and gently stir to combine. Add more lemon juice, if desired.