3 eggs, slightly beaten
1/2 cup milk
4 ounces shredded cheese
1 tbsp minced dry onion
1/4 tsp thyme
1/8 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
3/4 cups diced ham
4 ounces of baby spinach
*AS ALWAYS, CHECK INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT LABELS TO ENSURE EACH INGREDIENT IS GLUTEN FREE*
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray muffin tin with non-stick canola oil spray.
2) Combine all ingredients besides ham.
3) Spoon 1-2 tablespoons into each muffin cup.
4) Sprinkle ham evenly on top of each muffin cup of mixture.
5) Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until knife inserted comes out clean.
6) Broil for 2-4 minutes to brown tops of quiches.
7) Serve and enjoy!